$24.00 OUR PRICE
One of the earliest types of bodily adornment is the pendant. Primeval man liked to put a tiny hole in a beautiful rock and slip a string usually made of grass or vine so it could be hung around the neck. In Ancient Egypt, Pharaohs normally wore scarab beetle pendants to symbolize their wealth and power. Tap into these ancient rituals by fashioning yourself with this modern bauble. It features a dazzling, oval-cut genuine ruby and is accented with genuine diamonds. Hanging on an included 18" chain, it's a captivating necklace that's guaranteed to elevate your look. Slip it on for a personal touch to your casual or more formal outfits.
Want to know more?
• Crafted from sterling silver
• Features an oval-cut ruby
• Accented with diamonds
• Includes an 18" chain
• Available in your choice of Sterling Silver or Yellow Gold-Plated
• GUARANTEED LOWEST Shipped Price on the Internet!
• Jewelers Club Guarantee
• Manufacturer's USA warranty
• 100% original, authentic, genuine, and branded
• Exclusive price for Choxi
• Highly recommended with a 5-star rating
• Please allow up to 7 business days for item to ship